Ideal for all kinds of building, construction & cementing project requirement such as fence post footings, re-pointing of brick work, paving, foundations, brick work mortar and the general repairing of concrete. GTC Cement can be used as a binder in concrete, concrete masonry, mortar and grouts. It may also be used in the manufacture of fibre cement products, in soil stabilization in contruction and civil engineering projects.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Use the suggested mix proportions, refer to mix table below for your usage requirements.
- Always measure your mix components using bucket or gauge box rather than using shovel.
- Mix throughly using the least amount of water to obtain the correct workability,(excess water will decrease strength of mortar, concrete & render mixes).
- Always compact your concrete thoroughly.
- Make sure that if you are using steel reinforcement in your project that it is well covered with concrete.
- Avoid overworking the surface during floating and furnishing.
- Fully cure your finished concrete by keeping it moist and/or covered for a least 7 day before using it.
|High strength & watertight||1||2||3|
|General usage, paths, floors, etc||1||2.5||4|
|foundations & large masses||1||3||5|
|Plaster, rough cast & stucco||1||3||0|
|Brick & block mortar||1||6||1 Lime|
No images found.